Adventure IslandWebsite: Adventure Island
Address: 10001 McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33601
Phone: (813) 884-4386
Tickets: Buy Adventure Island Tickets
From their 10 adrenaline-fueled water slides, 17,000 square foot wave pool with waves every five minutes, and their calming half-mile lazy river, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Adventure Island in Tampa, Florida! They also have many kid-friendly water slides and attractions to provide the entire family with a day of wet fun!
Rides and Attractions
- Wave Pool – The 17,000 square foot wave pool has a rolling surf wave every five minutes.
- Paradise Lagoon – The bravest thrill-seekers can splash from our cliff jumps into 9,000 square-feet of tropical blue water.
- Rambling Bayou – This calm, half-mile tube trip will take you through a colorful rain forest featuring lush landscapes, tropical waterfalls and even rain and fog.
- Solar Vortex – Spin and splash on America’s first dual tailspin waterslide.
- Vanish Point – Prepare to Vanish down an epic free-fall.
- Colossal Curl – Grab your daring friends for this epic slide, complete with corkscrews and waterfalls.
- Aruba Tuba – Go solo or grab a friend, Aruba Tuba is one ride you want to brave!
- Calypso Coaster – This open flume water ride holds up to two passengers and is full of soaking wet fun!
- Caribbean Corkscrew – Twist and turn down this high-speed slide that will have your hair standing on end.
- Riptide Slide – Race your friends down this four-lane water slide. 3, 2, 1, Go!
- Water Moccasin – This triple-tube thriller snakes through an unpredictable spiraling slide and delivers maximum fun every inch of the way.
- Park Hours
- Park Map
- Children under the age of 3 years old receive complimentary admission and do not require a ticket.
- Free Admission for Kids 5 and Under – Offer Expires May 27, 2021
- Rain Guarantee Policy: If rain ruins your fun at Adventure Island, you will be eligible to receive a complimentary visit to the park to use within 30 days of your visit. If your day is impacted by weather, visit guest relations to receive a ticket for your 2nd visit.
Adventure Island is right across the street from Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. You can plan ahead and save money with a two park pass. There are also three and four park tickets if you want to visit SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica Orlando in Orlando, Florida (about an hour away).Adventure Island Images
Adventure Island Map